- October 31, 2021
- 11:00 am
DOWNLOAD the event flyer!
The Capital Campaign Needs Assessment Committee has been busy adding to our list of possible projects and would like to hear your suggestions for, and reactions to, project ideas.
Attend an IN-PERSON MEETING – Sunday, October 31st following worship.
Based on input from several Church committees and attendees of the in person and Zoom meetings September 26th and 29th, we have identified the following categories of projects:
PROJECT IDEAS UNDER CONSIDERATION
- Sanctuary and chancel: paint; carpet; reconfiguration for space, lighting, sound and technology
- Kitchen: bring facilities up to code (exhaust system, grease trap/s, floor and counter tops)
- Fellowship Hall: refresh (floor, paint, storage, room & stage curtains, announcement streaming)
- 9 Worthen: mold abatement and usage upgrades
- Green church: electrify; heat pump; permeable parking lot; electric charging station
- Church exterior and grounds: electricity & sprinklers North Rd. entrance; handicap access for Worthen St. entrance